PRO package for Woo Discount Rules. It would help if you had both the Core and PRO packages to get the PRO features running.
With this plugin, you can set custom discount rules in your WooCommerce shop.
How to Add a Discount Rule
Navigate to Woo Discount Rules and click on the Add New Rule button to add a new discount rule.
Then, give the new rule a name and choose a discount type from the drop-down menu.
In this example, I’ll create a buy 1 get 1 rule for specific products, so I’ll choose the BOGO discount.
Once you select a discount rule, you’ll need to define it.
Choose which products the discount should be applied to (This can be products/categories/SKU).
You can apply the discount to all products or specific ones.
Choose products that get the discount using “In List.” If you want to exclude a few products, choose “Not In List” and select the products you want to exclude from the discount. (You can add multiple filters)
Enter the min/max ranges and choose free item quantity.
Note: Enable recursive checkbox if the discounts should be applied in sequential ranges. Example: Buy 1 get 1, Buy 2 get 2, Buy 3 get 3, and so on.
If you want to include additional conditions to the rules, you can use the requirements option on the rules.
That is optional and can be used to provide limitations for the discount rule.
Additional conditions include the Cart conditions, Cart items, Date and time, Purchase History, Shipping address, User or User roles.
Some of the many discount rules you’ll be able to create are:
- Store-wide global discount.
- Specific Product Discount – Get a 20% discount on T-shirts.
- Specific Category Discount – Range-based discount on Category “Apparels.”
- Bulk Discount / Tiered Discounts on All Products.
- Setting up Validity (Period) for a Discount.
- Buy one Get one Free of the Same Product.
- Buy 2 get 1 for Free (Selected Category).
- Buy 1 Get a 50% discount on the second quantity (Same products).
- Dependant Products – Buy product A + B + C and get 100$ off in Product D.
- Store-wide, excluding certain products.
- Discount for Specified users.
- Discount activation through the coupon.
- User role-based discount.
- Purchase history-based discount.
- Subtotal Based Discount.
- Several line items(not quantity), at least a particular number.
- Free Shipping.
- Quantities in Cart.