Are you a musician or music maker who would like to share your tracks on your website? If so, the AudioIgniter plugin is the best way to do it.
The AudioIgniter plugin will insert a sleek and modern music player to any page, post, or custom post type by using a shortcode.
- Unlimited playlists with unlimited tracks – Heavily tested, AudioIgniter is the most reliable solution for long playlists.
- Tested on 150+ themes – We wanted to make sure that AudioIgniter just works so we tested it against the 150 most popular free themes on WordPress.org. It’s singing!
- Flexible Options – For every playlist, you create there’s a set of options for you to adjust. These options follow your player wherever you embedded it.
- Populate track data – When you upload a .mp3 AudioIgniter will try to retrieve its metadata (if any) and populate the respective fields automagically.
- Responsive & Retina Ready – AudioIgniter will look and work as expected on every device. Battle-tested against the most popular devices out there.
Some additional options that the pro plugin has are stop tracks from other players (multiple players in one page), widget available, playlist shuffle, a fixed position player, batch upload, and much more.